My 1st Big Success- Under 200!

Options
2»

Replies

• kristenMcP
    kristenMcP Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congrats! It feels great, doesn't it?! Way to keep going!
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! I so hated knowing I was over 200 as well. The first time I was over 200 I was pregnant and rationalized that was not good but, hey, I was pregnant! I was right below 200 fairly soon after baby was born so that was not so bad. But... this time was a different story! Being under 200 is my first huge goal too... then have quite a few from there!

I am very impressed, keep up the great work!
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    WOOT WOOT!!!

I know was only 15 pounds away from being 200 and that was it for me. I'm not a tall girl and I couldn't "Pull it off" like some others may have.

I have been on MFP for several months but never really took it as seriously as I should until now. I have lost five pounds and have lessened my need for my asthma inhaler.

I know that feeling of making that break!

Keep up the great work and congrats to you! Keep on truckin'!
  • mrsw510
    mrsw510 Posts: 169
    Options
    Great job! That is so exciting!
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That is a hard milestone. Way to go!
  • romero2006da
    romero2006da Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am so close to under the 200 mark also. Way to Go!
  • jandv1991
    jandv1991 Posts: 19
    Options
    What an accomplishment!!!!
  • melch
    melch Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    so envious ... thats my first aim too I have 9lb to go :o) well done
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    congrats...
    i can't wait to reach 199............
    i have 18+/- lbs to reach that number...
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep it going! :flowerforyou:
  • mcbeth
    mcbeth Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the accomplishment
  • ritodcin03
    ritodcin03 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I hope you find a way to celebrate your achievement. I was in denial too. When the scale at my boyfriend's apartment hit 202, i thought it must be wrong. I've never gone over 190 even at my heaviest. When I tried the one at his brother's I thought, "well, it's the same brand. Maybe it just 'weighs heavy.' The scale at his parent's confirming the other two woke me up and is the reason I'm here! I haven't weighed in since starting, so I hope to see the one hundreds again too! Thanks for the inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!