Trying again! Looking for buddies in their 20's!

Options
Hey, my name is Tiffany and I am 22 and about 240 lbs. I really want to get down to about 150 lbs, and I know it will be a long slow process but I am really looking for others, who have also on this journey or who are already at their goal weight! I would really like to meet another person who is just trying to get by in a minimum wage home and eat right at the same time.

Replies

• ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Hey there, welcome! I've been on my journey a little over a year. Starting weight was 262lbs. Current weight is around 187lbs, goal weight 130. :) Would love another pal! I make a wee bit more than minimum wage but it sure doesn't feel like it with expenses and a toddler!
  • tiffanyalther
    tiffanyalther Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey there, welcome! I've been on my journey a little over a year. Starting weight was 262lbs. Current weight is around 187lbs, goal weight 130. :) Would love another pal! I make a wee bit more than minimum wage but it sure doesn't feel like it with expenses and a toddler!

I make a bit more than minimum wage as well, but I have bills out the wazzu! Awesome!!
  • Tyrosiive
    Tyrosiive Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, i'm Tyroe. I currently weigh 203, and I'm hoping to reach my goal weight of 160. Good luck to you!!! Only on day 2 btw.