MS patient with gastroperesis trying to gain

Options
Hi, I am a mostly wheelchair using near 50 yr old MS patient with roughly 50% absorption of table food, slightly better 60-65% on puree or ensure. So, yeah half of what I eat goes right through me.

Add in the fact I am a almost dairy free vegetarian, getting by on food pantries and $16 a month in food stamps, and weight stability is one of the biggest problems I have to manage.

In addition, some of my meds cause low appetite, and it can take up to 6 weeks to get my 3 cans (250) a day ensure script approved by medicaid.

Pretty proud of going from a low in February of 104 to 114, but my goal of 125 seems impossible some days. Since I first started using MyFitnessPal a few years ago I have lost 96 pounds overall. If I can't keep getting at least close to goal, I may have to give up the table food and get a G tube put in. As an MS patient I know that it's in my future but I'm trying to push it off as long as I possibly can!

I have lots of food allergies, and can use pure 100% hemp powder, but a .99 cent pack has to last me a month, if I can even find it.

Fortunately, I am a pretty good cook. So, my go to breakfast is strawberry walnut bran muffins using pink velvet cake mix as a base, and then I grind up the walnuts into powder and crushed bran flakes into tiny crumbs add an egg to the three that the kit says and some oil and some soy milk. It ends up making 21 serving and I eat 6 meals a day so it helps.

Because I am losing more of my teeth, (medicaid doesn't cover dentures here) when I do come up with a recipe that a good amount of calories and protein sometimes it just takes so damn long to eat it, my alarm goes off for my next meal before I finish.

Interested in any suggestions for cheap bulking foods that are vegan or vegetarian. Ironically the highest calorie food I have in my pantry is Velveeta. No one knows why I can eat it but they presume it is because it is so processed. However the cholesterol is really bad for me.

Anyone with any recipes or ideas?