Where is your goal weight

In your goal range? I hit my
Goal weight and I haven't seen that weight since that day.

Replies

• kristen6350
    kristen6350 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Anywhere from 148-153. I haven't been 148 in a very long time. But last Sunday I as 148.9, so that's something. Totally normal.

I'll always gravitate to the high side. Just so I don't go past 153, I'm happy.
  • lucyleigh4
    lucyleigh4 Posts: 33 Member
    Thanks..I was just curious what most did. And I am not sure why my phone ate the remainder of my post??? But I was explaining that I am just a couple pounds over goal and was thinking of going back to losing to get to a couple pounds below goal so that my goal weight is in the middle of the range instead of the bottom.
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    I think it's a good idea to reach a few pounds below your goal weight/goal weight range to allow for those fluctuations. My goal is 126 (this year), so I'm aiming to reach 124 before maintaining a range of 124 - 129.
  • cmasongreen
    cmasongreen Posts: 82 Member
    edited November 2015
    I hit my goal of 190 (6'2" male) about a week ago and have a range that I like to stay within of 188-192. I constantly go back and forth between the high side and the low side. When I am at 188 I eat a little more than normal, and when I am at 192 I eat at a small deficit. I am pretty happy with the results.
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    edited November 2015

lucyleigh4 wrote: »
    In your goal range? I hit my
    Goal weight and I haven't seen that weight since that day.

me neither I was 152 and hit my goal of 115 lbs in April of this year .. it stayed that way for only a few days after that I've been between 120-126 lbs I don't think ill ever see 115 lbs ever again... I am fine where i am now .. guess I gained back some water wei after maintaining for 4 weeks and it never left knew I did'nt eat 17500 calories over in 4 weeks at all so yea water weight. .. besides I look much better ... At a slightly higher weight which i don't mind.
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,487 Member
    My goal for the past 6 years has been 100-105. Earlier this year I hovered at 100.6; this fall 103.4 seems to be the number- even after a 7 day booze cruise!! Amazed me.

If I am falling to low, which happens too often, or getting near the 105 consistently, I adjust my food accordingly.

I only log and weigh occasionally relying on the fit of my clothes and portion sizes.
    It all works out in the end.

If maintenance is new, and you are counting just adjust your calories 50-100 either way for a couple of weeks.

Cheers, h.