Day 26... How did I gain??

Options
2»

Replies

• suzyv98
    suzyv98 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would definitely stop doing daily weigh ins. More potential for bad than for good. You can get depressed easily with then. Once a week for an official weigh in and maybe a mid-week is pretty good. After that, just trust the idea of calorie deficit.

I like Tuesday and Wednesday Mornings for Weight ins. they give me the best results.
  • jesserunsfree
    jesserunsfree Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I have been only weighing in once a week on Tuesday after my morning work out. But I may add just one more time at least a week. Either week I like the idea of measuring. I can say since starting I fit into all my pants and most are falling off me.
  • psonny
    psonny Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey Jessecpwrs,
    Competitive natural bodybuilder here. You're probably just fluctuating in water weight and shouldn't worry too much about it. Weigh yourself in the morning after you use the facilities and take averages. Tracking one single pound of fat is extremely difficult and nobody has the tools to do it in their home. Get away from the idea of depending on a scale and take progression pictures. It's very difficult to track progress without taking photos regularly. Once a week tends to be good.

It seems you've already made some excellent progress! Cheers and keep it up!!
  • SteveStedge
    Options
    You've lost 21 lbs in 26 days? Did I read that right? That's some crazy progress! Sounds like youre doin great! Most people would be happy with 1 lb a week.
  • ronkelley2
    ronkelley2 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    i stay away from the scale for a month to six weks between weight ins because i work in the garden most and lose in the mornong and gain in the afternoon because of the water i drink to stay hydrade.... it can mean 8.3 pb for a gallon then lose in the bathroom in the night good luck
  • jesserunsfree
    jesserunsfree Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I guess ur right 21lbs is a big #