I am finally doing it!!! So I knopw anyone can!!

Options
Well I am 200 days in on my new life and I am extremely excited at the accomplishments that I have had over those 200 days. When I started out I was 254lbs and squeezing myself into a size 16 pants. I searched everywhere for those size 3x's that were still in style but really weren't. I could barely walk up a flight of stairs without running out of breath this morning I ran 5 miles in an hour. I have finished three 5k's this year and was even able to run the kiddie mudder after I ran my own. I actually renewed my vowels and was excited to walk down the aisle in my dress. I went to cedar point and had no one problem getting onto there rides (well except the ones I had to jump onto due to the vertically challenged part of me 5'4 they just aren't made for short people).

I am excited to see what new things I am going to see over the next 165 days to complete my first year as a healthier me!!!!
pvq8w49cnz8s.jpg
n0tyt500dng9.jpg
oznvao560fe0.jpg
icmwxw5zabih.jpg

Replies

• vkmango4
    vkmango4 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on a healthier you! You look amazing. I'm also 5'4, so I can relate. Thanks for sharing your journey so far and please keep us updated. You go girl!
  • pippypuppy
    pippypuppy Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing and the enthusiasm in your post shines thru just as your photos do to. Well done girl. You are rocking this!
  • pippypuppy
    pippypuppy Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Ps. Another 5'4 gal here so I'm loving the progress pics
  • mabinethin
    mabinethin Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Looking Good!!.. keep up the great work
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    You look great. You are absolutely glowing in your after pictures :)
  • oceangirl99
    oceangirl99 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great work :)
  • FrankieandSpots
    FrankieandSpots Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    What a change! You should be so proud of your effort!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Gosh you are stunning! Such a healthy glow. Very well done lass :-)
  • prettyleelee
    prettyleelee Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone I myself didn't really notice till I put all my pics together.
  • madube84
    madube84 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Nice!!!
  • prettyleelee
    Options
    I want to thank you all for the nice words. I have so far to go still but am so proud of where I have come. I didn't really notice till I put my belly pics close to each other. I also didn't realize just how big I had actually become. I know now I never want to be like that ever again.
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I actually renewed my vowels and was excited to walk down the aisle in my dress.

What was wrong with your vowels? :)
    You look awesome, congrats on a healthier you!
  • SiameseKitty
    SiameseKitty Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Amazing work!
  • perirn
    perirn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Beautiful.... great work!
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Wow! Very inspiring! Great job! You look amazing!
  • prettyleelee
    Options
    I actually renewed my vowels and was excited to walk down the aisle in my dress.

What was wrong with your vowels? :)
    You look awesome, congrats on a healthier you!

Oh nothing was wrong with them. The first time we were very young and due to that we spent some time apart to grow. So when we got back together our children wanted us to recommit to each other. So that's what we did. I was a whole lot happier the second time around.
  • sobiakhatoon
    sobiakhatoon Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    WOWWW!!! Congratulations!
  • sobiakhatoon
    sobiakhatoon Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Guys it's understood that she's talking about her vows......vowels must be a typo
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Congrats on your hard work thus far! I love the big smiles!
  • natajane
    natajane Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Wow you've done amazingly, you look lovely and have that healthy glow too!

Well done you.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!