nachoqtpie
nachoqtpie Posts: 81
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
So, my friend and I just started exercising today. I hope that I can lose some weight and get back to looking like the old me! When I met my husband, I weighed a lot less than what I do now, and it would be fantastic to have that hot body back!

Replies

• aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Welcome! I'm trying to shed some post-marriage pounds as well! Best Wishes. :flowerforyou:
  • nachoqtpie
    Thanks Ashley! It's not only just a post marriage weight shed that I would like to do, my husband is in the Marine Corps and this November I want to fit back into my slinky red dress for the Marine Corps Ball!! :bigsmile:
  • You can totally do this and surprise your hubby for the ball! How fun and what a great motivator! GOOD LUCK!!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • nachoqtpie
    Well... I have until right around 10November. Think I can lose around 50 pounds by then?! LOL

I actually don't care what my weight is... I just don't want to be OVERWEIGHT any more, and be slender again. When I first moved to North Carolina, I weighed 140 pounds. I started working at a call center, but I was still exercising, and finally gave up when I started working mids... I worked too late to exercise in my neighborhood alone, and I couldn't wake up in time to go work out before work and still get other things I needed done. So... I gained like 55 pounds and I topped out at about 200 pounds in the last few months.

A friend of mine and I are working out at her house 3 days a week with Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, and then I have The Biggest Loser Cardio Max for the other 2 days. My husband and I will be walking our 3 dogs on the weekends for about 45 minutes, depending on how hot and humid it is!!
This discussion has been closed.