Any July challenges?

Options
Anyone doing any July challenges? I couldn't really find any browsing the groups.

Anyone interested in doing a July challenge? Maybe we could make one if enough people are interested!

Replies

• skelton82
    skelton82 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi There
    I ve set my self a Butt Lift Challenge for July and I just started Jillian Michaels 6 week 6 Pack
    If you dont find a group then maybe set your own challenge. I'll buddy you if you like. :)
  • MandyHa27
    MandyHa27 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I would join in on any July challenges as well if someone is starting a group. I think I will need the motivation of a group.
  • SweetCrumb
    SweetCrumb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Oh I'll have to check out those skelton, awesome! I

Yeah I've thought about setting one up but I'm starting winter uni atm and I'm unsure of the work load so following along rather than leading a challenge is more up my alley at the moment. If more people got on board and wanted to etch out a challenge plan I'd be keen though.
  • lucille_heather
    lucille_heather Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    Ive just started both the 30 day Squat and the 30 day Ab challenge.
    Only on day 2, but feeling the burn!!
  • Geojerm
    Geojerm Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I'd like to do a challenge for July... I've never done one.

Would like to join..... please add me if someone starts a group:smile:
  • smoofinator
    smoofinator Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I'm down for a July challenge as well. I just (as in YESTERDAY) figured out that I'm not eating enough calories and so I've bumped them up to 1300 and should go to 1500 next week but I'm absolutely terrified about this so I need some kind of July commitment to distract me from the fear that I'm going to GAIN! :)
  • min_lyn
    min_lyn Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am interested in a group if any of you are considering getting one going. I like having a group to help motivate me and keep me on track toward my goals.