What To eat/drink before working out?

Options
Im wondering, what do you guys consume before working out for energy?

Replies

• Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    pre workout i take C4

vo0roh.jpg

and

6ge9uf.jpg
  • onedayatatime12
    onedayatatime12 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Uhm usually I eat lunch 3-4 hours before my workout, then about an hour and a half before, I eat an apple with some almond butter or just some cottage cheese and fruit. :)
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    2 slices of wholemeal toast, 10g soya spread and a tsp of Lime marmalade with a nice cup of tea from a bone china cup, one hour before my workout. I may even put a carnation in a glass, but I don't eat that.
  • ChrisLindsay9
    ChrisLindsay9 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    In most cases, I'll eat a snack that consists of whey protein and a piece of fruit about 2-3 hours before my workout (which consists of weight training). And then I'll have consume C4 (or similar stimulant-based pre-workout) about 20-30 minutes before the workout.

Other options that don't involve pre-workout supplementation that worked well for me.
    1) Meal 2-3 hours before the workout and an apple or banana about 30 minutes before a workout.
    2) Meal 60-90 minutes before the workout. The meal should not be too heavy with starch-based carbs.
  • BigGuy47
    BigGuy47 Posts: 1,768 Member
    Options
    wake up. water. workout. eat. go to work.
  • psykins
    psykins Posts: 76
    Options
    Carlos, that's the British-iest breakfast I've seen in a long while!
  • StaticEntropy
    StaticEntropy Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    About 16oz of water and 200mg caffeine pill. That or strong black coffee.
  • Kiss_Her_Act
    Options
    Thanks guys, 'cause sometimes when i workout on an empty stomach i get a headache especially if I had a very light meal the previous night.