So...What Can Happen In 2 Weeks?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• faybaby39
    faybaby39 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    OMG, this is so inspiriating to me, I am 51 and have the same fears.... but you have truly given me courage. Thank you for sharing.
  • ratkins811
    ratkins811 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    This post was such a joy to read. Thank you so much for sharing your story and bringing a smile to my face. Keep up the good work.
  • Harlequinndancer
    Harlequinndancer Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm inspired by your bravery! And kudos to your hubby for being so supportive! I haven't blinded the world yet with my glow-in-the-dark skin yet but am getting outside to enjoy the nice weather and am impressed by you for saying to heck with it. Keep up the great work!
  • Susidg
    Susidg Posts: 1
    Options
    Your story brought tears to my eyes!! You are an inspiration, thank you for sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    You are using your body to do things in your life and enjoy your life. It's been your home your whole life. And it is beautiful.:flowerforyou:
  • Millouthelion
    Options
    You're my hero today! I love to swim but I'm not going often, you gave me some will to go today! :flowerforyou:
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Your posts always make me smile. I love to think of you powering up and down that pool:smile:
  • sarahellenx
    Options
    You have nothing to be ashamed of at all - you really do look great in a suim suit! :) congratulations on all your successes, I wish you the best of luck on your journey and in your knee surgeries! x
  • tessiebear40
    tessiebear40 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Fair play to you. That took some courage for you to do and your gorgeous smile says it all. Best of luck on your journey :flowerforyou:
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    This has been one of the most wonderful and inspirational posts I've seen on MFP!

Congratulations on your progress!
  • crimsontech
    crimsontech Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I love how happy you look in your pictures! You're kicking *kitten*! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!