Progress with 30 Day Shred

Options
pandamars
pandamars Posts: 88 Member
I'm 5'3" and my weight last January was 159. I started 30 Day Shred just the last week of May. The first level (First 10 days), I religiously stuck to the 'every day' workout. On Level 2, it became every other day due to the start of classes (Yes, our academic year starts at June :) ] I'm on level 3 now and I'm looking for more progress. Unfortunately, I am feeling the 'I feel so ugly' today and so I decided to post my progress and hear some motivation from you guys :)

I'm on the last 10 days of 30 DS now. I have fell off the wagon a couple of times, but I realized it's 'okay' to make mistakes. It's our nature. The thing is, you fall seven times, get up eight. Just keep pushing. I know I'll get there, and you will too.

1547w53.jpg

Replies

• 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Great progress!! You're doing really well!

And remember the getting back up must surely burn like 2 calories! It's definitely worth doing! :D
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Looking great! I can see inches lost everywhere!
  • ColeAXE
    ColeAXE Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Wow!! That's an amazing difference. You look great. Keep getting back up ;)
  • Celebi03
    Celebi03 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing! I've never tried 30 day shred but this sure is motivating, Great job :>
  • Loveisaiah
    Loveisaiah Posts: 51
    Options
    Awesome! Great motivation
  • cybersheel
    cybersheel Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Brilliant! The difference is great. Keep getting up - the effort is worth it. Well done and good luck for the future.
  • ruby1387
    ruby1387 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow you're doing great! Just a little more work and then you'll be done. Eager to see your pics post L3.
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Looking good girl!!
  • cassienewquist
    cassienewquist Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    you can definitely see results, and knowing you haven't done the program daily shows you don't have to
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!