Insanity Month 2 Week 3: Stubborn Belly Fat

Options
Hi All,

I know I've written about this before and a whole lot of other people have too, but the problem doesn't cease to bother me.

I am in the 3rd week of Insanity month two and my body seems to have stopped progressing.
Besides, my stubborn belly fat problem persists.

My shoulders and arms have had definition since the 1st month, but there has not been much change in my body henceforth.
Yes, my belly fat has been going down but now the fat has become very squishy. I can hold a lump of it in both my hands.
When I place my fingers on my belly while I do some moves (like when Shaun T asks you to do it) I have noticed that my abs do not tighten enough. Rather they feel soft and squishy.

I thought maybe I hadn't been fueling my body enough and so increased my calorie intake from 1900 to 2050 net off the calories burnt working out. I haven't followed a strict diet but I try to eat right (no breads/ fast food)

Also, I have noticed that the back of my left shoulder has bulked up more than the right, considering my right shoulder has had a previous injury. This has restricted me from performing a few moves. Would that be a reason for not losing enough belly fat?

This is starting to get me frustrated.

However I plan to finish the second month, continue a week of recovery like week 5 and then take a break for few days. Post the break will try and start another round of Insanity.

Thanks.