Is this a NSV or what?

crazyten
crazyten Posts: 57 Member
Ok, here is the thing. When i started on my weightloss journey, my fiance was doing a lot of ins and outs so he never really saw the progress i was making. Well he came back on Monday and this morning he asked me if i want to be slim. i said yes and he said to me, last night he felf a bone where he neve felt one before and i should watch out not to loose too much weight cause he doesnt know me as being slim and loves me with some "meat".

I am struggling to make sense of this statement for now but it does say that i have lost incredibly but is it too much?

Replies

• Hello,

Well done on your amazing progress =)

I have lost about 20lbs so far (started at 186lbs) and the last few weeks I have felt bones where I forgot I had them! The other day I was lying in bed on my side and my legs were resting one on top of the other and it was so uncomfortable because the bones around my knees were digging into each other. Never happened before!

I have heard this same story from a lot of people as one of the NSVs they notice (but did not expect).

I think your fiancé is maybe a little apprehensive of change, it's normal for people to get a few jitters when someone they love starts to change dramatically, even for the better, but a little reassurance will go a long way =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!