Cheap, budget friendly and HEALTHY breakfast/lunch/dinner suggestions?

Options
2»

Replies

• erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I live on about a £10-15 food shop a week from Aldi/Tescos. It's all about planning im advance and thinking nutrients. Porridge with fruit for breakfast, green smoothie for lunch, hummus and crackers and fruit for snacks, bean, veg filled rice dish for dinner and a tiny choco serving for my sweet tooth afterwards. The moment I focused on eating as much fruit and veg as I could I ate a lot healthier and cheaper. Smoothie ans several snacks are also good when on the go and no kitchen
  • erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    If you have a freezer (mine is only the size of a letterbox :() frozen spinach is my saviour, buy one bag and it lasts about a month worth of smoothies mix with banana and almond milk and whatever else :) in reality each week for that I just buy bananas and a carton of milk
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    My favorite low calorie high protein meal is a quesadilla shell with some sliced up chicken breast and black beans in a skillet. Then I put some salsa and lettuce on it. Only around 300 calories and filling! Beans are pretty cheap.