End of one Journey & The start of a New one.

Options
When i started my weight loss i hated my self,lacked confidence,and hid away in my room playing computer games watching life passing me by,depressed,miserable and self loathing,eventually i had a kick in the butt from reality,and eventually started to make tiny changes.

Those tiny changes,started a ripple effect,which lead me to a complete overhaul of my diet,exercise,and my outlook on life,now i am far from the end of the finish line story,ill always be self critical and will always tell my self there is room for improvement.

Anyway its been roughly 10 months roughly,since i started this journey and i am 84lbs(6 stone) lighter then what i was at the start of it,and thankfully i also have a job now,i am now 12 stone 13lbs(181lbs), down from (265+lbs)if i include before i joined MFP and although i am not 100% entirely happy with my physique at the moment,its a lot better then when i started.

The strict weight loss regime i put my self on has come to an end,and now i am looking to taking a different path in obtaining a more respectable physique to make up for all those years of self abusing(eating crap) by hopefully one day obtaining a more toned physique.

so yeah to anyone out there who is struggling, hates them self's, think they can't do it,you can do it,and no matter how many people might say this that or the other,the only person you need to keep you going on your journey is your self,don't do it for anyone but your self,even on those down days,just keep pushing through.

bf5ela4x9lgj.jpg
elew2vq28khh.png

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!