Hey! Looking for support! :-)

Options
I am on this journey alone. Looking for friends to help keep me at the top of my goal! :-)

Replies

• doridecker
    doridecker Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey, let's do this!

I totally know what it's like to lose weight on your own. It can be hard sometimes but when you're doing it for yourself with yourself alone, you learn to love yourself so much more.
  • magicsd
    magicsd Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • MisakiTakahashi
    MisakiTakahashi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Can someone help me with the exercise thing? All I can put down is cardio and weights, but I'd rather do things like situps and all, and I can't put that down....
  • moribunny
    moribunny Posts: 417 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Can someone help me with the exercise thing? All I can put down is cardio and weights, but I'd rather do things like situps and all, and I can't put that down....
    If you want to add an exercise to your log but can't find what you're looking for after searching, down on the bottom of the screen it'll say "Can't find what you're looking for? Add an exercise to the database." Click on the blue link part, and you can create whatever exercise you want on the next screen.

To OP: you're never alone here ^^ there's lots of support to be found throughout MFP.
  • critter2009
    critter2009 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hope so! It's kinda scary!

quote="doridecker;34652189"]Hey, let's do this!

I totally know what it's like to lose weight on your own. It can be hard sometimes but when you're doing it for yourself with yourself alone, you learn to love yourself so much more.[/quote]
    doridecker wrote: »
    Hey, let's do this!

I totally know what it's like to lose weight on your own. It can be hard sometimes but when you're doing it for yourself with yourself alone, you learn to love yourself so much more.
    doridecker wrote: »
    Hey, let's do this!