Not giving up! 20 lbs of fat!

Options
Hi
Few years ago, when I was 17 my weight was 113 Kg my hight 155 cm ! I decided to loss weight I got on a diet with intense workout (when I was able to run ) after 8 months my weight became 71 Kg ! I was so proud of my achievement .
After that, I had a car accident and I injured my hip very badly . I had to stay in bed for 6 months and I lost weight to 56 kg . After one year, I gained back almost all the weight I have lost before to 97 kg . I went to the gym with my crutches and lost it again to 66 kg . In the meantime, I can walk but with a limp and I haven't done my total hip surgery yet until I become 27 at least . I can't run , but I kept taking every cardio I can take + with heavy weightlifting every day 5 to 6 times a week!
There is an extra weight I tried my best to lose it !
I tried lipo6 but it never worked! ,
L- carntine : It worked with high protein diet and I lost my wight to 57 but I had to stop exercising for two months and I gained them back to 69
L - carntine mix with lipo6 never worked !
Garcinia combogia never worked !

My current wight is 69 kg
My height is 155cm
Age 25

Workout:
25 min to 20 bicycling ,
15 abdominal ,
60 minutes weightlifting.
Diet:
High protein low carb diet
I have whey protein isolate powder and I'm a fried to use it.

I really want loss these extra kilos ! My trainer said that I shouldn't loss wight anymore and start to gain extra wight in muscle mass in order to loss the body fat.

My body is still have some saggyness near the wist and chest and lots of fat .
I developed the strength but with no big muscles .
I feel like I kill myself every day but with no results! I want build muscle on clear and ideal weight .

Replies