Share your NSV's

Options
Going through a tough time right now mentally but wanted to share my most recent non-scale victory (nsv)....

I can officially fit into size small dresses, small shirts (as long as it's not button down) and size 4 pants.

Replies

• Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    :)
    I wore a pair of jeans yesterday that I couldn't even zip up a year ago.
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Tried on a work shirt this morning that was so tight about 6 months ago now it is falling off me
  • BekahC1980
    BekahC1980 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    :)
    I wore a pair of jeans yesterday that I couldn't even zip up a year ago.

Way to go!!
  • BekahC1980
    Options
    Tried on a work shirt this morning that was so tight about 6 months ago now it is falling off me

Bet that felt wonderful :wink:
  • vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Nice! I was able to overcome years and years of gym anxiety for the first time today, so I consider that probably one of my biggest NSV's thus far.
  • abbyoncloud9
    abbyoncloud9 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    vespiquenn wrote: »
    Nice! I was able to overcome years and years of gym anxiety for the first time today, so I consider that probably one of my biggest NSV's thus far.

That is an awesome nsv!!!!
  • BekahC1980
    Options
    vespiquenn wrote: »
    Wonderful <3
  • twentytwelve12
    twentytwelve12 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Nothing as of yet. I've decided to try have some PT sessions which I thought I'd have a go. Would be great motivation for me.
  • helenkaraven
    helenkaraven Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    got a gorgeous dress out of the wardrobe (was way too small when i bought it) put it on and it fell off!
  • Losingthedamnweight
    Options
    I put on a shirt yesterday that my girlfriend was going to throw away awhile back because she said "you're had this forever! You're never going to fit in it!" Yeah? Now it fits and is actually a little loose! Eat that!
  • TMacKtwenty4
    TMacKtwenty4 Posts: 3,256 Member
    Options
    Back into a small uniform shirt and can notch my belt on the 5th set of holes as opposed to the third set, from January this year (2015)
  • Ponkeen
    Ponkeen Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    40 lbs down and just got my first wave of comments and compliments. Which is a bit of a mixed blessing, as I am a little uncomfortable with people talking about my weight. That said, most people have just said "You're looking good," and kept it at that. I'll take it. :blush:
  • Mom2JonandAlex
    Mom2JonandAlex Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    The weather turned a little chilly recently here and I put on a jacket I wore last year, that was tight and I couldn't zip up....but that baby not only zipped up but was almost TOO BIG!! Love the NSV!! ;)
  • BklynFitGuy
    BklynFitGuy Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Just did my first set of squats using the 45 lb plates on my barbell.
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Very well done all!

My work trousers got covered in dog hair, so I had to try on my UK size 14 black trousers in the vague hope that they were wearable - I'm still wearing them two weeks later and the other ones are now too big :-D

Now I'll have to buy a pair of UK size 12 to aim for 8-D
  • hbiede1
    hbiede1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I sat on the floor to wrap Christmas gifts on Friday. When I was done, I was able to get right back up without using the furniture to pull myself up or ask for help.
  • rankinsect
    rankinsect Posts: 2,238 Member
    Options
    I'm about to need my third belt of my weight loss (I'm on the last notch of the my second belt now); I drop four inches from the size, so my first belt was a 50" and this next one will be 42".
  • silvestrea
    silvestrea Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I went down a whole shoe size!
  • TMacKtwenty4
    TMacKtwenty4 Posts: 3,256 Member
    Options
    I fit back into my gray plaid pants that were all the rage in the 90's..... whoop whoop, definitely gone bring that fashion back!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!