Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Who is the "it girl" of MFP?

Options

Replies

• melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately this is like disputing who is the smartest kid in special ed.

I say all women are beautiful on here; can't really delegate whose better than who. Feels like school all over again

Sadly this place is a lot like high school

I don't remember everyone in my high school being married.
  • Uhtred_Ragnarson
    Uhtred_Ragnarson Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    what is this thread aboot again?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    "it" will never die!!!!
  • fitcurves6693
    fitcurves6693 Posts: 3,401 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »

I say all women are beautiful on here; can't really delegate whose better than who. Feels like school all over again

Yeah this site is a breeding ground for attention wh*res, unfaithful mates and mean girls. Tis the way the world is spinning my friend
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options

Yeah this site is a breeding ground for attention wh*res, unfaithful mates and mean girls. Tis the way the world is spinning my friend

Is being an attention wh*ore worse than being a regular wh*ore?

Attention wh*re is the online equivalant to wh*re irl? Just guessing tho, I could be totally wrong, that happens a lot. Either way, I can respect the effort it takes to be either kind of wh*ore, that ish must be time consuming af.
  • PLTNM_INC
    PLTNM_INC Posts: 199 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options

Just knocked up lol..
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Guess its @leut_underpants he's the "it" girl of mfp...congratulations..great nipples btw ..
    Here's your crown and cloak...
  • synchkat
    Options
    Guess its @leut_underpants he's the "it" girl of mfp...congratulations..great nipples btw ..

Wait @slimgirljo15 did you check his marital status? Apparently you can't be "it" if you're married.
  • synchkat
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Wait @slimgirljo15 did you check his marital status? Apparently you can't be "it" if you're married.

Says who? I'm still a virgin. Seems like I should still be eligible. My children were all fathered by Tim Tebow.

There was a little bit of hair between those nipples so ya...I'd believe you're a Virgin. That should get you a bonus award
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    ^^^^yeah subtle.....
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    WOW..he could be your son @leut_underpants.the likeness is amazing :D
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

He's the baby daddy. Don't try and confuse the issue. We're both virgins, he just fathered my kids through time travel and immaculate conception. Don't make it more than it is by throwing incest into the equation. :grumble:

Lol..gee I thought I'd get my *kitten* kicked for insinuating you are even old enough to be his dad :D I totally missed the incest link...
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

He's the baby daddy. Don't try and confuse the issue. We're both virgins, he just fathered my kids through time travel and immaculate conception. Don't make it more than it is by throwing incest into the equation. :grumble:

Lol..gee I thought I'd get my *kitten* kicked for insinuating you are even old enough to be his dad :D I totally missed the incest link...

I am not bothered by my age. I act a very mature 9, thank you very much. :rage:

If you aren't bothered by your age..why the angry emoji face.....settle petal ..before you bust something :#
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options

I am not bothered by my age. I act a very mature 9, thank you very much. :rage:

Oooh. 9?! That's pretty mature. You sure you don't mean 5?