Weak arms and bingo wings

Options
Is there any exercises that can be done at home to build strength?

Replies

• Annie_01
    Annie_01 Posts: 3,096 Member
    Options
    The weak arms...start picking up lighter things and working your way up to heavier things. You can use about anything around the house...milk jugs...boxes...etc...etc. Or you can invest in some hand weights...resistance bands...etc...etc.

As far as the bingo wings...well...that depends on a several things...age...excess weight...how long you were over weight...heredity...etc...etc. Building more muscle in your upper arms will help make them less noticeable.

Me personally...I am trying to accept mine as just part of who I am...like it or not.
  • Dariasen
    Dariasen Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »

+1

I just got it and it is a very doable program with no equipment needed.
  • Lofteren
    Lofteren Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    You can train with a lot of common household items. Bodyweight exercises will obviously be your staples if you don't have any equipment but it is also good to hold something heavy while you do squats or weighted carries. It doesn't really matter what it is as long as you have to struggle to lift it. I have used large pieces of wood from a tree we chopped down, bags of cement, bags of play sand, a 5 gallon bucket full of wheel weights, a bunch of heavy tow chains, a beer keg full of water and sand, etc.... You can get pretty creative with it.