Back from Holiday looking for friends! 8)

Options
Hiya all! I wrote a post a fortnight ago panicking because I was 6 days away from a swimming holiday and panicking. Well.... I didn't lose weight as was so stressed I couldn't cope. BUT the holiday was MUCH needed. I am back home now and gave myself a week to get back to normal. Starting yday I started logging and I decided upfront that 1200 calories is too low and that 1400 is OK once I can figure out what I can eat. That I won't be angry if I go OVER my limit by a reasonable amount since I'm new to logging food AND anything below 3000 calories is still a success from my old diet. I also had a serious chat with my family (it was very sharp and there was a lot of shouting tbh) but in the end they agreed to buy certain healthy foods provided I consume it all (they HATE wasted food). So a bit of pressure there but that's not a bad thing since it's what I wanted in the first place.

Strange thing I've NEVER experienced. I am logging messily atm BUT I am sitting here eating my fruit (which is MORE than I did before) and I feel SO EXCITED. Like... I love chocolate. But chocolate never made me feel this good. It's probably a mix of psychology and my body's joy at finally getting some vitamins for once in it's life. SECONDLY... my time away made me realize how much I was in love with one of my old friends that lives abroad (we met many many times before my life went to *kitten*) and I was honest with him. We have decided to take our relationship to the next level and I shall meet him again for the first time April 2016. Already booked. I told him upfront I needed time to work on myself. But I am VERY excited. And every time I have felt sad and wanted to stuff my face he always comes to mind about how happy I will be with him if things work out and how I don't wanna waste any more time than I have been fat and unhappy in general. He has been my rock through all my crap and I always refused his emotional, financial and physical help these last two years because I've been so miserable about EVERYTHING and embarrassed about my weight.

SO moving on from my rant, which was more for my sake to help me process my emotions, I'm gonna write a few stats about my and my goals (put weight ON, on holiday lol):

NOW: 26/F - 5'6" - 15.9 stone (219lbs/99.3kg) - UNEMPLOYED :'( - SEDENTARY 24/7

GOALS: 10 stone (140lbs/63kg) WORK or UNIVERSITY by the end of this year

General:

- Write a checklist for each day to complete
- Seriously cut down on chocolate
- Not be too hard on myself!

LASTLY thank you everyone so far that contacted me. Quite a few ppl sent me some supportive messages. Feel free to add me! More the merrier! GL <3