Canadian EH?

Options
2»

Replies

• Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Leafs? No way! Johnny Hockey all the way!! GFG!
  • MrWilson6
    MrWilson6 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Who all has snow?! Ottawa just got some (a bit of a teaser really) for the first time this season last night!!
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,161 Member
    Options
    Our second snow happened Saturday to Sunday, probably about 15cm. It is all melting again today. Our first snowfall was back at the end of October, about 20-25cm that also melted in a couple of days.
  • MrWilson6
    Options
    Our second snow happened Saturday to Sunday, probably about 15cm. It is all melting again today. Our first snowfall was back at the end of October, about 20-25cm that also melted in a couple of days.

Ah yes...I remember that your neck of the woods always seems to get a good amount of snow. Brings back memories of when I was a kid in London, and climbing EVERY snowbank on the way home from school.
  • MrWilson6
    Options
    Let's try this again just for the fun of it!

If you're Canadian and want to motivate other Canadians, let's get'er started! Add me, add others, and let the games begin!
  • zenjen13
    zenjen13 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I live near Trenton, Ontario. MFP is the best app I have on my phone! I'm artsy and don't care for sports but you can add me anyway! :)
  • MrWilson6
    Options
    zenjen13 wrote: »
    I live near Trenton, Ontario. MFP is the best app I have on my phone! I'm artsy and don't care for sports but you can add me anyway! :)

There is nothing wrong with being artsy! I still like to colour by number, does that count?? lol

Thanks for adding me too!
  • cross2bear
    cross2bear Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Hannah and I am in Kingston, ON. My dad (bless him, he is 84 and still hopes to see the Leafs win one more Cup!) doesnt like me to say this but I am a Habs fan.
  • MrWilson6
    Options
    cross2bear wrote: »
    Hi I am Hannah and I am in Kingston, ON. My dad (bless him, he is 84 and still hopes to see the Leafs win one more Cup!) doesnt like me to say this but I am a Habs fan.

I'm with your Dad! I hope to see the Leafs win in the near future too! Too bad about you though. LOL
  • caroluherek
    caroluherek Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Waterloo, Ontario here. Went to middle & high school in Ottawa. Happy New Year everyone :)
  • gaspegirl
    gaspegirl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am from the Gaspe region of Quebec :smiley: Kinda Canadian :wink: As for hockey, I am more of a follower of CC (Atom) … that is all I have time for. Make it a great day everyone and make it count!
  • Apothys28
    Apothys28 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Oakville Ontario here! feel free to add
  • AnnaSapphy
    AnnaSapphy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'd enjoy some Canadian friends here in MFP. I'd be great to trade recipes with those with open diaries, as we can share common foods available to our stores, etc. I'm happy to share recipes with anyone who adds me!