Getting it together before 40 with whole foods!

Options
Hi everyone!

I'm starting here to have an outlet for my excitement! I'm 38 and finally getting a lifestyle change for the good! I've lost weight with low carb and calorie counting along with exercise.. Both times I hit my goal I gained it right back!

This time is different! I just want to be healthy and eat good food! I don't think there is a diet out there like what I'm doing so it's frustrating to find answers sometimes.

Here's my rules: No processed foods with some dairy exceptions like cheese, yogurt, and cream. No butter/oil except coconut. No grains except wild rice. No refined sugars! Only lean meat and eggs. I have allowed sweet n low for my coffee and some sugar free drink mixers. But the bulk of my food is fruits and veggies!

I'm a huge food prepper and love trying new things! The coolest part is that I'm happy with what I'm eating and I know it's very healthy!

I would be thrilled to connect with other people that buy single ingredient items and make delicious meals with them! I cook food so I'm not fully raw. I eat meat so I'm not vegan. I eat a lot of carbs so I'm not low carb either. Due to the fact I eat limited grains I think that kicks me out of all the other cliques too! Hahaha

If anyone knows what to call this way of eating I'd love to know! Here's to the holidays and getting excited about good food and sticking with the menu!