You wouldn't know by looking at me....but

Options

Replies

• ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,417 Member
    Options
    I've had to change my entire life over. Like literally cut-off or "disappear" from the usual crowd I used to go out with. I feel so bad because personally, this had to be done. I literally blocked and deleted about 70% of my contacts on my phone. A lot of people are mad and whatnot but like I think I'll do the entire apology and explanation thing when I'm ready and things get a little easier.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    I like pro wrestling
  • Jess1989ica
    Jess1989ica Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    I've had to change my entire life over. Like literally cut-off or "disappear" from the usual crowd I used to go out with. I feel so bad because personally, this had to be done. I literally blocked and deleted about 70% of my contacts on my phone. A lot of people are mad and whatnot but like I think I'll do the entire apology and explanation thing when I'm ready and things get a little easier.

It gets easier. If they are true friends they will understand. And if they can't that's their loss. There are a lot of pages on Facebook that help

• MisterRok
    MisterRok Posts: 3,986 Member
    Options
    I cry.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    When I get tired one of my eyes will cross. Makes driving and stuff really hard. I can also be really really competitive
  • sw33tp3a15
    sw33tp3a15 Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    I LOVE butterflies. I own lil butterfly trinkets. My email has the word butterfly thrown in there as well lol & I'm getting my first tattoo soon and that will be a butterfly.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    I hate when people use swear words around me.
  • Jess1989ica
    Jess1989ica Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    I have depression and anxiety.
  • AmandaNicole083
    AmandaNicole083 Posts: 309 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
  • AmandaNicole083
    Options
    MisterRok wrote: »
    I cry.

You and me both, @MisterRok *hugs*
  • AmandaNicole083
    Options
    mandac83 wrote: »
    Post something people may not know about you...

I'm a cancer survivor and single mom of 2

Congratulations! <3

Thank you my dear!
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    MisterRok wrote: »
    I cry.

Me too.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    I cry but nobody cares :'(
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    People think I'm fairly young, I'm not but thanks. I was married for 15 years.
  • slider728
    slider728 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    I've worked and lived in 13 different countries
  • HappilyDistracted
    HappilyDistracted Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options

It gets easier. If they are true friends they will understand. And if they can't that's their loss. There are a lot of pages on Facebook that help

This. The true friends will still be around when you are ready. I wouldn't worry about it, just do what you need to for yourself. I find that as I grow or things change, other people stay in their ruts or we just stop having the same things in common. It takes care of itself for the most part.
  • HappilyDistracted
    HappilyDistracted Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    I've had 3 eye surgeries, my eyes don't work together and I would probably be blind in one eye if I had not had them.