Open Invitation to anyone just starting out (or people who have already started!)!

Options
I just joined MFP today in the hopes of finding people who are walking the same (or similar) path that I am on, and needing friends to be accountable to. I really believe we are stronger with others than alone. I started a group that anyone is welcome to join - the more the merrier! It's called Slim By Summer (this is just something I thought of to work towards that seemed reasonable :wink: ) Would love company!

Replies

• cookielady2007
    cookielady2007 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to join your group! I'm looking for accountability friends :)
  • KrisM111
    KrisM111 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! It should be under the group section when you look! :)
  • LUHAN27
    LUHAN27 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I'm not new here, but I'm trying to start a new weightloss journey. I'm interested in joining the group. :)
  • KrisM111
    KrisM111 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Awesome, Lu! I'd add you guys, but since I'm a noob myself, not sure how. :open_mouth: Should be easy to find under the group section! So glad to have you guys! Looking forward to getting to know you!
  • Anne_Nic
    Anne_Nic Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I will look up the group.
  • Alli19807
    Alli19807 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi there I been off and on this app for maybe 2 yrs but it really does help keep one in check. I'm almost near my goal weight but I feel I need more friends as motivation. Add me we can support each other