I'd appreciate a little push from somebody so I could keep going.

Options
EricaSebastian
EricaSebastian Posts: 4 Member
edited November 2015 in Motivation and Support
As I thought a turning point for me is back in august when I started to have problems with my menstrual cycle. Ever since I get my period every month regularly until it started acting up when I don't get my period on a month then ill get it on next and i miss it again as I have observed it for a couple of months then I visited my doctor to have a check up, she told me right away hormonal imbalance due to extreme weight gain, I'm currently at 86kg. and as it really made so concerned with my health so I added this app to track my calories and even got myself a gym membership to try out for a month see if it will make difference on my weight so a month after my check up, I did get back to my doctor and I lost 2 kg. she said it is good start but atleast I have to keep going until i'm down to 75kg or less as a realistic goal within 3 months but the membership I have have ended after 30 days I didn't continue anymore and then somehow my cravings really kicked me because as soon as she told me that I lost 2 kgs. I felt good and thought I'm doing alright but ofcourse IT IS NOT. I'm wanted to keep motivated but it is hard if I can't really talk to someone about it. It does really make a difference when someone could remind me on for who or why do I have do this. It's for my health, my self to gain confidence. What I am saying is I really need a friend right now and I would really appreciate the boost and I would like to be a motivate somebody too. thanks!