No more Pringles in the Bath...

Options

How many times have I said 'tomorrow I start on a life changing health and fitness routine?' and how many times have I lost a few pounds only for some inexplicable reason to feel the need to cheat myself and ruin it all?

Going backwards is not going to happen this time. I must admit, I have done well, losing 10 lb since April - only I can't see the progress I should be seeing.

And in all honesty this is due to me taking three steps forward and two backwards. Progress is halted by my weird fascination with self destruction. Emily-Jane doesn't drink or smoke but she sure can eat a whole tube of Pringles in the bath!

Disgusted BUT proud of what I have achieved so far.

Key to my success these last few months has been my dedication to Miracle Mornings - if I wake up late I am sluggish, cowardly and weak. This fibromyalgia kicks my butt unless I am awake to kick it first!! So I know what I need to do - get back on track, wake up early and Just Do It!

Ok, so my challenge is to replicate - as best as I can - the body I had before babies. This will be no easy task, as I last had that body in 1989!! Yep, almost 27 years of excuses, jelly belly and ok, concentrating on being an amazing Mummy to my 5 fantastic children :)

However, now I am a nanny, I want to be Super Nanny not podgy Pringle eating Nanny, reminiscing about my hourglass figure back in the day....

Today I weigh 10 stone 7lb. My target weight is 9 stone 4lb. I want to be a fit, strong, running, weight lifting, bad *kitten* wifey, mum and nanny.

Let the challenge begin....Fit before I'm 45 starts here :)

Anyone else planning a challenge around a special birthday?