Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for friends who havent logged in a week

sam308lbs
sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
I know you are out there.Add me and i promise to support you back

Sorry no exceptions allowed

Replies

• xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Not me.
  • sam308lbs
    Not me.

damn!:grumble:
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    If they haven't logged how will they know you're looking for them??:ohwell:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    uhh..... :huh:
  • sam308lbs

The people who log in are plain mean. exhibit A^.Thats why i am lookin for those.And i know i will find them soon enough
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    oops
  • Lovdiamnd
    How are they mean:noway: ? I was gonna ask the same question. If they aren't logged in... :huh:
  • EjaneK11
    EjaneK11 Posts: 209 Member
    Sorry I make sure I log in everyday.
  • Lovdiamnd
    That is a pretty presumptuous and general statement you know. Kinda mean yourself :angry: :ohwell:
  • sam308lbs
    Sorry I make sure I log in everyday.
    thats a pity.You wouldve definitely make a great friend since you are already at your goal weight
  • hsmaldo
    hsmaldo Posts: 115 Member
    I've logged in to MFP, but I have not logged in my diary...for a few weeks...does that count? Does it have to be exactly a week?

Cause I really need some friends who are at the same devotion level as I am. But if it has to be exactly one week, what if I log today and then stop and you can add me next week?

:laugh:
  • sam308lbs
    That is a pretty presumptuous and general statement you know. Kinda mean yourself :angry: :ohwell:

right there! Thats why i never get along with people who log in

Bump to find my kinda friends.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member

The people who log in are plain mean. exhibit A^.Thats why i am lookin for those.And i know i will find them soon enough

so, the people who don't log in aren't mean? And, what makes what the person you responded to mean? For asking a question?!? I'm confused....
  • sam308lbs
    I've logged in to MFP, but I have not logged in my diary...for a few weeks...does that count? Does it have to be exactly a week?

Cause I really need some friends who are at the same devotion level as I am. But if it has to be exactly one week, what if I log today and then stop and you can add me next week?

tumblr_m28hkeHIeS1r5yh4yo1_500.gif
  • sam308lbs

so, the people who don't log in aren't mean? And, what makes what the person you responded to mean? For asking a question?!? I'm confused....

i am confused too.Can i answer this when i log in again next week ?
  • sam308lbs

It has to one week exact! And if you go the extra mile and dont log in for a month straight, you dont even need to attach a message Just click add :)
  • hsmaldo

It has to one week exact! And if you go the extra mile and dont log in for a month straight, you dont even need to attach a message Just click add :)

Okay...wait...now I'M confused too...so do I have to log in today and then next week I can send the friend request....with a message...but I'm already close to not logging in for a month...so do I wait one more week and then just click add?

Good thing you only log in once a week...because if we were friends and I had to try and understand something like this on a daily basis, I think I would have to turn to comfort food so my head didn't explode....:tongue:
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    This topic is silly.
  • hsmaldo
    This topic is silly.

I thought that was why it was posted in the fun and games section....
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Those would be the people with the twelve pounds of poop in them.