Seeking daily motivators

Options
Hello everyone! I've been on MFP for almost a year. I'll be honest and say I've been in a slump since about May... I haven't gained, but I haven't lost either. Basically I'm in maintenance land. I still have about 30 lbs to go before I reach a healthy BMI.

I'm looking for fellow supporters who comment and post daily. I log in every day, and try to support the pals I have. Having a second job currently limits a lot of my time to surf the app, but I try and make time.

A little about me:

1. I have been married for 3 years, and love when my husband and I have time to workout together.
2. We have 2 huskies and a cat to keep us busy.
3. I have done a few 5ks, one 10k, and plan on doing a 15k here in April as well as my first Spartan Race in July (running tips or training advise is always welcome).

Add me if you think we'd be great motivators for each other :)

Replies

• asltiffm
    asltiffm Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I have 1 husky and 5 other dogs and 6 cats and some chickens. I am just getting back to MFP. Im not sure how much time I'll have to devote to the site but in going to do my best. Add me as a friend if you want.
  • esjones12
    esjones12 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am not active on the forums, but I log in daily on my page and post frequently. I am an OCR and Spartan addict. Are you doing the one at Blue Mountain, PA in July? I am actually fairly local to that area and host (free) group training sessions about 1.5-2hrs from there (Southeast PA).

If you aren't local, you can still add me and ask tons of OCR questions and such :)

Best of luck!!!