Challenge Eater Here!

Options
Hi Everyone!

My name is Charlene. I'm 30, from NY. I work for an airline and I am overseas a lot. I tell everyone that 6 times per month, I walk my way across the Atlantic to Europe and back again which is great for the calorie burn. But it's hard on the nutrition aspect of things.

I am also a runner but have been taking it easy since I have been working a lot. I've discovered that I eat and purposely gain weight to have something to challenge me: taking it off. I do this for a reason unknown to me. In the past 4 years, I have dieted from around 140 to 120-125 and gained it back again 5 times now. As a 5'4" female, I have always been in the "healthy/normal" range, but my habits are anything but. I have "heavy" clothes and "skinny" clothes. I have worked with MFP before. I know what to eat to lose weight, how to exercise, etc. I just struggle with why I do this to myself.

Currently I am 137. I'd like to maintain my weight between 125-128. I feel more confident at the weight and I think I look better than when I am 120 or 140 despite both weights being appropriate for my height. Looking forward to succeeding with the help of this page.