2nd times a charm?

Options
Hey guys I'm back about 3-1/2 years ago I started using this app and it took me over a almost 2 years to meet my weight lose goal I started at 207 and was down to 140 then I lost my job and on my first day of a new job got a bad knee injury that kept me from working out the way I was for along time and I confess I just gave up not over a year later I'm very close to hitting 207 again

Replies

• IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Do it as many times as you need to. You know how to get it off and you know you can do it as you've done it before!
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    Options
    @mrsSebastian welcome back to MFP and Forums.

You have done better than I have until this last time. I always made a 100%+ regains. You already know how to lose weight so you can do it again and learn how to keep it off which has been very hard for me the last 40 years of dieting. Actually I have stopped dieting and started to Eat For Better Health and it is working. :)

Best of success.
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Remember that weight loss comes from the kitchen not the gym. So, I'm sorry you're back, but welcome back. Check out the maintenance boards as well. For when you get there. This is s lifelong journey. Good luck and hang in there!