New Friends Needed

Options
I just came back to MFP after I got off track for a few weeks. In that timeframe I managed to put 5 lbs. back on and would like to have some new friends to motivate me to stay on track.

I am new to the community aspect of this website but think it would be a good tool to help keep me accountable and get back on track.

Replies

• Lau_uk
    Lau_uk Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to the community side of things too.
    I have been tracking pretty well for a few months though.

Feel free to add me - I also want some MFP friends!!
  • beckiern1
    beckiern1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    hey y'all!

i'm a motivated and supportive friend! i feel like having the friends helps.

one of the downsides with doing MFP on your phone is missing out on the community aspect. at least that was my issue when i first started.

add me if you want!

bex
  • tywa75
    tywa75 Posts: 3
    Options
    Looking to add people. I am staying pretty active of course all the people that added from my facebook only used this app for a week then quit LOL.
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • briannw
    briannw Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me - - getting back on track as well
  • MindNinja97
    Options
    Hey! I'm pretty new, feel free to add me.
  • Gearjammer71
    Gearjammer71 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Always in need of MFP pals... Someone always seems to notice and mention if I skip exercise for a day or two. :)
  • mscote12
    mscote12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!

I try to be positive and motivate my fellow MFP friends....so please, feel free to throw an add my way. You can never have too many supporters--and if you slack off, we are usually good for calling you out as well lol :wink:

*Anyone else who would like add me, please dont hesitate! :happy: