Postpartum weight loss

Options
Hi! I am new to this app but not to fitness and healthy eating. I am a 30 year old wife and mother. I recently had my second baby in August and my goal is to end up even better than I was before I got pregnant. My goal is to lost 15 pounds. The challenge is that I already eat fairly well and I exercise as much as I can with a newborn- around 2-3 days worth of either Crossfit, walking 3 miles, or whatever I can do at home. I'm realizing to lose the weight I will need to make some habit changes, and it can feel very overwhelming to do that, especially since I'm already doing a good job of that. Installing this app is a way for me to eat more mindfully, and to keep reminding myself that exercising in any form is helpful and will aid in my goal. Before my son was born, I had the luxury of exercising vigorously at my local Crossfit as often as I wanted, but that has had to change because the baby's needs come first now. Here's to re-designing health and fitness as a mother of two and a wife who still wants to be smokin' hot for her husband!