5'6-5'7 Ladies what is your goal weight?

Options
124»

Replies

• Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    5'6", currently 161, and right now I just want to get to healthy/normal bmi. Which is 6-7 lbs away.

Though dropping 5 lbs is actually making a very noticeable difference now, unlike when I was much heavier, so I don't know what kind of impact that losing another 6-7 lbs will have. I dropped almost 5 lbs last month and it seems just from that small drop that now my ribcage is really visible on my chest. And my shoulders have a lot of definition that is now suddenly showing.

So I really don't know how much further I'll need to go, since 5 lbs seems to be accomplishing more than I've been used to.
  • rhirvo
    rhirvo Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You can do it Edmgirl07!
  • CrystalKSU
    CrystalKSU Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 1/2 and at the dr's office last week I was finally forced to face my actual weight which I knew had been increasing significantly over past year but without going on a scale I didn't know just how bad: 278lbs. This is absolutely an all time high for me. My goal weight is 160lbs.

Only 118lbs to lose. Wow. I have a lot of work to do.
  • prettysoul1908
    prettysoul1908 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    CrystalKSU wrote: »
    I am 5'7 1/2 and at the dr's office last week I was finally forced to face my actual weight which I knew had been increasing significantly over past year but without going on a scale I didn't know just how bad: 278lbs. This is absolutely an all time high for me. My goal weight is 160lbs.

Only 118lbs to lose. Wow. I have a lot of work to do.

1 pound at a time and you'll get there! Start with mini goals and celebrate them! Peruse the boards and you'll find a lot of people in your same situation and a lot of people who were in your situation who have had some amazing losses. You can absolutely do this.
  • linzimain
    linzimain Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Im 5"7 my start weight was 213llbs my current weight is 183llbs so im aiming to get to 160llbs and see how it goes :)
  • pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    5'7 Age 57.
    SW 183
    CW 137
    BMI middle of weight range. Size 8.
    Was trying to lose to fit into a size 6. Decided that was ridiculous.
    Feeling good is not about a size number.
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    5'7" goal weight 130lbs.
    Current weight 145lbs.
  • crb426
    crb426 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6'' and went from 165 and am currently at 132. Pretty spot on to what you were thinking! I'm happy at this weight, but I think I might go down to 125 just so I can have a range of comfortable weight.
  • motterotter
    motterotter Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I,m 5ft 6 , would love to be 125-130 like I was in my twenties but now will settle for a livable weight , horrified when I started going up above the 200 line but weight was not coming off and staying off , just aiming to get to 175 and not gaining for a while, then try to lose weight again . I have to reset my weight end point slowly , which is hard as I am not a patient person
  • niajones95
    niajones95 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    5'7 here! My original goal was 140lbs which is right in the middle of a healthy BMI, but I'm 143lbs right now and think I might go down to 135lbs. No lower than that, though.

My goal was once 147lbs but I decided to go lower after reaching 157lbs and not feeling like my body was making much of a difference :#