What part of your body are you enjoying seeing change?

Options
MrsMizart
MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
I seem to have a, possibly undue, fascination with my knees, specifically my left one for some reason. Watching the shape come back to it after a thirty-one pound loss keeps me staring and poking at it

Replies

• riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    back!!! I see dents and bulges that were definitely not there before.
  • jackiesagoddess
    jackiesagoddess Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely enjoying seeing that I actually do have a waist. It's also cool that my face seems to constantly appear slimmer. But... I am loving my legs and butt. My hubs has been deployed for my weight loss and strength training journey, and with him being a leg man, I can't wait for him to come home and get a load of these gams!
  • rune1990
    rune1990 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Neck and shoulders, I'm seeing all bones and muscles, looks great!
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    My thinking changes almost every day...I'm really impressed with how small my butt's getting...and also with the definition I'm starting to see in my arms and thighs...also like that my waistline is slowly starting to whittle away....Can't just choose one!
  • squeeeyk
    squeeeyk Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    My mind. All the other physical stuff is awesome too, but my mind is really what's making me capable of all of this change...and I'm loving how it's beginning to shape into something different.
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Top two are my thighs (more toned and smaller) as well as my face.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Neck and wrists are thinner. 'Might seem like a weird thing to notice, but I notice them a lot lately for some reason.
  • Diana_GettingFit
    Diana_GettingFit Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    It has to be my legs. I've been running for several months and they're really getting lean and I'm seeing muscle definition. My legs have never looked or felt better.
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Hmmm def hard to pinpoint ONE... I'm loving that my arms are Finally Starting to get some definition!!! My upper back sure looks nice.. My fingers are very slim and dainty... I like that, especially being tall... But more than anything.. Even though I would LOVE for them to be a bit BIGGER ... I must say that my legs and butt are the shapeliest parts of my body right now...Can't wait for the rest to catch up.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    My goodness...I think over the last 3.5 years, the 1st thing I found interesting was my shoulders (though slow...still always nice to see!) My thighs shrinking was also interesting.

I think my favourite, the slowest, but the most meaningful to me is my lower belly. The feeling of my spare tire deflating has been wonderful and is what keeps me going into elite status.
  • fadingweight
    fadingweight Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My face and waist, definitely.
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Feeling my muscles again...all if them..lol
  • summerdaze120
    summerdaze120 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    My stomach, arms, and face :smile:
  • Ponkeen
    Ponkeen Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    My arms are thinner and more toned. I have never, never had toned arms before.
    Also, my thighs are shrinking, my face is slimmer and more youthful (got carded three times this week), and my back fat has almost magically disappeared.
    Curious to see what comes next. After all, I'm still technically obese!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Just realised half my post is missing. The joys of posting from my phone!

I love all the changes that are going on for sure (re-emerging hip bones are quite fascinating).

For some reason it's the left knee and the reducing excess just below it that is my barometer of success through my thirty-one pound loss to date. Can't wait to see the changes that the loss of the final forty-eight pounds will bring :-D
  • Kamsmom73
    Kamsmom73 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My *kitten*. I can't stop looking at it in the mirror. It's losing the cellulite and getting a new shape. I've lost 31# and I'm pretty sure 20 of it was just my *kitten*!
  • mandarkio
    mandarkio Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I can't stop touching my neck and upper chest now my collarbone has started to show, and my forearms definitely look more defined! All the changes seem to be happening to my upper body, I wish my legs would get with the program!
  • laurakempenaers
    laurakempenaers Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wrists and shoulders! But best part: thighs
  • astronomydomine
    astronomydomine Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Bit of a weird one: the hollows of my armpits re-emerging. Lovely indents/inward curvature rather than lumps of chub. Accentuates the proportion of "the girls" too - less underarm bra chub, noice.
  • TiberiusClaudis
    TiberiusClaudis Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    As I lose weight, I love seeing the tri and hamstring muscles come shinning thru. And of course the six pack starting to form.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!