Anyone doing T25 workout?

Options
Hello! Is anyone doing the Beachbody T25 workouts with ShaunT? I just started it and so far have lost weight the first week but then lost nothing the second week. My diet has been consistent so i dont know what maybe wrong. Any help?

Replies

• pcfranco2015
    pcfranco2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I havent, but I plan on trying it with my son. Have you checked if you've lost any inches? Don't give up. Remember any exercise is better than none...
  • ShondraJ28
    ShondraJ28 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on week 2. The first week I lost 4 lbs and 3 inches off my waist, keep it up! I've been walking for 30 minutes on the treadmill as well. Nothing intense. Just walking and watching Netflix. I can definitely feel the difference
  • rezgrl
    rezgrl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have completed 2 rounds..Got all the way through alpha and beta I managed to lose about 6 inches coupling that with better nutrition. My husband actually had the most drastic change with the program. He's a pescetarian so we east a lot of seafood like Shrimp and fish. We practice portion control with every meal. This includes making sure we have healthy snacks in between the meals. We traded sugary drinks for water.

Try not to be concerned with the scale so much , it will only get you down. Pay attention to how your clothes are fitting. That is one thing I had to learn. I used to get so down when the scale didn't move.

• jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    rezgrl wrote: »
    Try not to be concerned with the scale so much , it will only get you down. Pay attention to how your clothes are fitting. That is one thing I had to learn. I used to get so down when the scale didn't move.

100% this. The scale should be one measurement, not the only one. Invest in a tape measure and take body measurements, or like rezgrl said, see how you're clothes are fitting.

Also, it's only been 2 weeks. I'm sure you didn't pack on the weight in 2 weeks, so don't expect it all to fall off in that amount of time. If you are consistent with your exercise, and consistent with your diet, you will see the results you want.
  • TxLisa251
    TxLisa251 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm doing P90X3 and I'm currently on week 5 plus I walk my dog 30 to 40 min per day. In the middle of Week 3, I hadn't lost any weight...had actually gained weight. I thought I was "watching what I ate." Then I started tracking my food, and I was eating way too much. After reducing my calories, and eating more natural whole foods instead of processed foods, I've lost 5 lbs and 5" in my waist. Now that I've seen results from my efforts, it's been very motivating. I even resisted cupcakes today!! LOL
  • EmilDimov
    EmilDimov Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Tried T25 but got bored of it very quickly. Do you feel crushed after doing the exercises? Maybe you need to push yourself a bit harder. I'd also suggest investing in a heart rate monitor to keep track if you are actually gettin any benefits from this. Actually I lost size because of that programe due to the not so intensive level. If you want quick fat shred and awesome results, then go for Insanity! It takes less than an hour per day and is also fun to do. Downside is that it very demanding and you will feel crushed.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    EmilDimov wrote: »
    Tried T25 but got bored of it very quickly. Do you feel crushed after doing the exercises? Maybe you need to push yourself a bit harder. I'd also suggest investing in a heart rate monitor to keep track if you are actually gettin any benefits from this. Actually I lost size because of that programe due to the not so intensive level. If you want quick fat shred and awesome results, then go for Insanity! It takes less than an hour per day and is also fun to do. Downside is that it very demanding and you will feel crushed.

This is very good advice. I was bored with just doing T-25 and ended up doing other things with it.