Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Would you kiss the person above you??

Options

Replies

• bboyd223
    bboyd223 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Twice
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    wacsfq916rsh.gif
  • bboyd223
    bboyd223 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Very nicely done Fabulous!!
  • brittanica2491
    brittanica2491 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    EffYouuu wrote: »
    :D:D:D
    Stay at home married Mom of 3 who's career goals in life are taking pics of her saggy *kitten* and sexting men calls me the hoe. GTFO and sit down.

You know nothing about me. all you know is u post ur saggy tits on her thinking ur the *kitten* on an online forum...effing loser :D

and u teach self love? posting ur saggy cleavage doesn't consist of self love but ok :D

The fact that you know what I do for a living says how *kitten* creepy you are considering we're not friends.

U post that *kitten* all over ... ur an effing hypocrite.

Someone's been paying attention in class. You get an A+. Class dismissed.

if u were teaching my kids I'd be scared as $#&*

I know sweetie I'm scared for them too. But I'm done taking up this forum. Make sure you get some rest you have a busy day tomorrow.

It's always the *kitten* up people teaching kids and taking care of the elderly...you have no business working with people that need help when ur such a judgmental *kitten*

Girl go somewhere else with all that...What's the point of your *kitten* being the one thing you've been showing? And you don't want anyone to judge you?? Makes no sense? Smh
  • superhockeymom
    superhockeymom Posts: 2,000 Member
    Options
    Are you guys done yet
    Really?
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    You know you are arguing on MFP...right??
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
  • Archer2017
    Archer2017 Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    Wow, apparently you missed the sign of Fun and Games. Don't be a party pooper here.
    I'm sure there are other sites for whatever it is that you're looking for.

Now make do as your name says..
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Sooo...changing the subject
  • brittanica2491
    brittanica2491 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    :D:D:D
    Stay at home married Mom of 3 who's career goals in life are taking pics of her saggy *kitten* and sexting men calls me the hoe. GTFO and sit down.

You know nothing about me. all you know is u post ur saggy tits on her thinking ur the *kitten* on an online forum...effing loser :D

and u teach self love? posting ur saggy cleavage doesn't consist of self love but ok :D

The fact that you know what I do for a living says how *kitten* creepy you are considering we're not friends.

U post that *kitten* all over ... ur an effing hypocrite.

Someone's been paying attention in class. You get an A+. Class dismissed.

if u were teaching my kids I'd be scared as $#&*

I know sweetie I'm scared for them too. But I'm done taking up this forum. Make sure you get some rest you have a busy day tomorrow.

It's always the *kitten* up people teaching kids and taking care of the elderly...you have no business working with people that need help when ur such a judgmental *kitten*

Girl go somewhere else with all that...What's the point of your *kitten* being the one thing you've been showing? And you don't want anyone to judge you?? Makes no sense? Smh

who the *kitten* are you? don't talk to me *kitten* u know nothing about me

The one waiting for that face pic damn!
  • superhockeymom
    superhockeymom Posts: 2,000 Member
    Options
    the only ones who give me grief about about my *kitten* are u jealous girls... it's hilarious

So far from jealous.
    That's funny