Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Would you go out with the person above you?

Options

Replies

• KourageousKarina
    KourageousKarina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Yes... I mean obviously don't know if I should play at this point.. :/
  • carbkiller1971
    carbkiller1971 Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Play play play!!!! You want me to smack him again
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    Options
    DasItMan91 wrote: »
    Omg what?!??! That's alwful

Pass the chips And yes

I've been tricked before, I'm not getting tricked again. There are several reasons why I pass a woman on here and one of which is because there are times I can tell they are obese.

Half the women you answered positively too all are face only pics. You have a problem with me, it's all good. You're not my doctor to care about the size of my body. How superficial do you sound right now? You can change a body but not a face or an attitude.. I'll be fat cause still I can fix that.

I don't really have a problem with you, I just don't want to deal with any big women that's all. That sound superficial but it is what it is. You're the one with the problem with me. There are several people on here I can tell have a problem with me. Those other women I've seen their other pics showing their bodies.

It's okay.. You're not my type.. I like men like I like my coffee from Starbucks... White chocolate mocha..

Ok?....good for you. You're not my type either.....I have a feeling you're a big woman lol. Where's your full body pictures? Exactly.

You're not my friend otherwise you'd see more pics. Big or not, why else are people here for? To better themselves. I have a feeling you have a small penis. Where are those pics? Point made?! Probably not.

Someone's got jokes huh? Well at least what I said was true. I could post it if I wanted to but don't wanna get banned. Listen let's just agree we don't find each other attractive and move on LOL.

Post it. I can prove what you can prove. But why do I need to show you my body for you to be attracted to me? I wouldn't even want to be attracted to a man who has that mentality. I like men not boys.

If you really want to see it, I can send you a PM. Seeing a full body picture is to make sure the woman I'm flirting with isn't someone that had a body type I'm not attracted to. Hell I even cancelled a date last week because the woman wouldn't show me a full body picture and apparently everyone on here flirts with each other right?

You can't send pics through the PMs...

I am self conscious because I had a kid. I'm not ashamed. And everyone that knows me here knows my goals. You seem like a good guy, I'm not trying to worsen an online argument. LOL. I'm not perfect by any means but I'm beautiful from head to toe, bruh. I mean, my man has been faithful to me for 9 years, I must have something right. And I'm here cause I like the funny guys, a few compliments, and arguing apparently. Lol

There are other ways to send pictures to each other and listen let's just agree that we're not attracted to each other and move on. I really don't like arguing with people on here even though people might say otherwise, I just a certain way of talking that certain people don't like. I got nothing against you ok?

Truce. Now I really need to get to this new episode of The Flash...

You watch Flash too? Me too, you think Flash is better than Arrow?

I can't get into Arrow. I don't know why cause I've tried. I love The Flash. I'll re-watch the seasons during time off of work. It's a good story line keeps me on my toes.

I think Reverse Flash was a badass villain, Zoom was cool too. Some of the villains shouldn't be able to hurt Flash if you think about it like Captain Cold with Flash being able to take him out at the speed at light.
  • DasItMan91
    Options
    This is still going on ? Dude just say
    sorry

SORRY ASSH0LE :*

Not you say sorry Him Lol

Sorry

*!smacks das on the back of the head* " what the hell were u thinking ?"

Idk, I'm kinda abrasive like that. I get that from my Dad.
  • KourageousKarina
    KourageousKarina Posts: 979 Member
    Options

Pass the chips And yes

I've been tricked before, I'm not getting tricked again. There are several reasons why I pass a woman on here and one of which is because there are times I can tell they are obese.

Half the women you answered positively too all are face only pics. You have a problem with me, it's all good. You're not my doctor to care about the size of my body. How superficial do you sound right now? You can change a body but not a face or an attitude.. I'll be fat cause still I can fix that.

I don't really have a problem with you, I just don't want to deal with any big women that's all. That sound superficial but it is what it is. You're the one with the problem with me. There are several people on here I can tell have a problem with me. Those other women I've seen their other pics showing their bodies.

It's okay.. You're not my type.. I like men like I like my coffee from Starbucks... White chocolate mocha..

Ok?....good for you. You're not my type either.....I have a feeling you're a big woman lol. Where's your full body pictures? Exactly.

You're not my friend otherwise you'd see more pics. Big or not, why else are people here for? To better themselves. I have a feeling you have a small penis. Where are those pics? Point made?! Probably not.

Someone's got jokes huh? Well at least what I said was true. I could post it if I wanted to but don't wanna get banned. Listen let's just agree we don't find each other attractive and move on LOL.

Post it. I can prove what you can prove. But why do I need to show you my body for you to be attracted to me? I wouldn't even want to be attracted to a man who has that mentality. I like men not boys.

If you really want to see it, I can send you a PM. Seeing a full body picture is to make sure the woman I'm flirting with isn't someone that had a body type I'm not attracted to. Hell I even cancelled a date last week because the woman wouldn't show me a full body picture and apparently everyone on here flirts with each other right?

I am self conscious because I had a kid. I'm not ashamed. And everyone that knows me here knows my goals. You seem like a good guy, I'm not trying to worsen an online argument. LOL. I'm not perfect by any means but I'm beautiful from head to toe, bruh. I mean, my man has been faithful to me for 9 years, I must have something right. And I'm here cause I like the funny guys, a few compliments, and arguing apparently. Lol

There are other ways to send pictures to each other and listen let's just agree that we're not attracted to each other and move on. I really don't like arguing with people on here even though people might say otherwise, I just a certain way of talking that certain people don't like. I got nothing against you ok?

I can't get into Arrow. I don't know why cause I've tried. I love The Flash. I'll re-watch the seasons during time off of work. It's a good story line keeps me on my toes.

I think Reverse Flash was a badass villain, Zoom was cool too. Some of the villains shouldn't be able to hurt Flash if you think about it like Captain Cold with Flash being able to take him out at the speed at light.

Zoom had me on my toes for real. Savitar is really fudging with me right now. My husband thinks it's Julian.. i don't know I'm just puzzled! She! that's sweet you like this show.
  • carbkiller1971
    Options
    The only thing that saved your butt was your lack of s shirt Lol
  • bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Nah
  • carbkiller1971
    Options
    Where are we going?
  • Dyl1789
    Dyl1789 Posts: 2,933 Member
    Options
    Dinner then your place!!!!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Mayyyybeee
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    Gno
  • Dyl1789
    Dyl1789 Posts: 2,933 Member
    Options
    Would go out on my boat
  • DasItMan91
    Options
    Maybe for a beer at the bar
  • DasItMan91
    Options

Pass the chips And yes

Zoom had me on my toes for real. Savitar is really fudging with me right now. My husband thinks it's Julian.. i don't know I'm just puzzled! She! that's sweet you like this show.

I honestly like this show more than Arrow right now. Arrow was good til season 2 and then went down hill. It's slowly getting better but it still feels like a chore watching it. Daredevil is definitely better than both of them imo.
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    Drinks
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    No
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    camping. alone in the woods