Lookin to help/be helped and be motivated

Options
HI!! Names Dalton, and I am currently enrolled in ISSA personal training school. I'm 130 looking to bulk up to 200 and I'm looking for inspiration and I am more than happy to give any advice from the knowledge that I have as well!!!

Replies

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,395 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Start by reading the stickies... that will help provide you a good foundation.
  • nsolomon6194
    nsolomon6194 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My names Nathan and am look to gain 37 pounds would like some insipation and some new techniques to use in the gym
  • cclopton358
    cclopton358 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    HI NATHAN! I'd be happy to help out anyway I can with your workout program, feel free to friend me!

• kachedada
    kachedada Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'0 currently at 159.8 as of this morning. I've gained around 15lbs over the past two months but have been to the gym very little. I'm still trying to work around injuries (and recurring injuries) so I've decided to stay away from sports and focus only on weight training and flexibility. Also looking for accountability buddies.
  • lckoby
    lckoby Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm 5'6" and weigh 95 lbs. I have a few autoimmune issues and please ignore my lazy breakfast posts. I am looking for a free weights routine. I just use the 2lb weight but feel sort of sloppy like im trying to cram I'm every move I've learned. There is just no organization.
    Could anyone help me with a strategic free weights and stretching routine?
    Thanks! LAURA