Lose body fat

Options
Hello I'm seeking advise....so I have been on my weight lose journey for a like over a year and I'm 45lbs down ok I'm not stuck try to lose this last 20lbs but mu stomach n back fat is very stubborn. PS I'm building muscle but the fat lose is a slow progress and advise please I'm open. Also please feel free to add me as a fit fam

Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Keep losing

Fat loss is like wringing out a sponge and you can't dictate where it goes from ...unfortunately you are most aware of 2 areas so are focusing on these and feel they are stubborn

Drop enough weight and they will go

Include a progressive resistance programme to minimise loss of LBM ...lift heavy things

Just as a note it is highly unlikely you are building muscle in a defecit although you will be noticing existing muscle more as your body fat reduces so that's a great motivator
  • dhimaan
    dhimaan Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Keep lifting and eating at a small deficit. It will go away eventually.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your fantastic loss! :)

I'm in the same sort of situation as you and my advice would be - have patience. Keep doing what you're doing & eat a very small deficit. It's going to take some time but you'll get there.
  • terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    You're doing awesome! Keep up the great work. Just stay consistent. Those areas can be stubborn, but if you keep getting after it, it'll come off. I'll send you a buddy invite too!