Done it once, will do it again!

Options
In January of 09 I weighed in at 320 pounds. From then to November of 13 I busted my butt and lost 125 pounds. I was finally happy with my weight and body like I had never been before. I got complacent and stopped working out and counting calories. Started eating junk again. I am now back to 269. I know I can do it..but I need accountability and motivation.

I am a wife of 13 years in a polyamorous marriage. We have 5 children ranging from 13 to 5. Born and raised Iowan. Anything else..just ask. I'm an open book.

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,222 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hey lady - you're right... you CAN do it again. And major congrats on catching the weight creep before you were back to your original weight.

I lost more than 70 pounds using MFP, and have found that in order to keep it off, I need to keep myself accountable... which for me means I need to keep logging, at least for now. I'm far more lax about it than I used to be though. Welcome back. :flowerforyou:
  • subliminalawakening
    Options
    Wecome back! I am in a similar situation (lost and regained 70lbs), and I'm back! We can do this! I'll add you :)