100lbs+ Photo Success Stories, Please...

Options

Replies

• GLady1980
    GLady1980 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You all look amazing I hope to achieve the same as you one day!!!
  • MsSquatAlot
    MsSquatAlot Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    hhrukh1mdaqh.jpg

@MsSquatAlot - I'm guessing by your name that weight lifting was involved? Did you do extra ab work or is that awesome flatness you've achieved from the general routine? Really impressive.

Yes, lots and lots of heavy lifting haha. I do train abs 3x a week in the gym and I do planks/crunches at home. Here is a stomach progress photo..... 17edmbsbz6vi.jpg
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    120 lbs lost in 18 mo. The before pic is about 2 months after I started. See my thread "18 months and going strong" that I posted today, for more pics.
    fmo20ns1y27n.jpeg
    ugulzhgwzr5c.jpeg
  • NikkiShells81
    NikkiShells81 Posts: 24 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    120 lbs in 14 months. Still working toward goal with about 60 more lbs to lose and will reassess from there. But feeling like a new person!

zyaofaow0cyu.jpg

yob1eumxnob3.jpg

• Tedebearduff
    Tedebearduff Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    There are so many motivational and inspirational Success Stories out there; but it would be great to see some Success Stories that are more towards my goals of losing a 100lbs and/or more.

I lost 173lbs, can just go through my profile pics on here and see the difference. I made a post at my 1 year mark like 3 years ago .... will make another one once I finish this bulk/cut cycle.
  • chrissiecastellano
    Options
    There are so many motivational and inspirational Success Stories out there; but it would be great to see some Success Stories that are more towards my goals of losing a 100lbs and/or more.

I lost 173lbs, can just go through my profile pics on here and see the difference. I made a post at my 1 year mark like 3 years ago .... will make another one once I finish this bulk/cut cycle.

Wow, you look great, very impressive. Thank you. :)
  • Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I started at 469.5 in 2011 Currently I weigh 177. I am still a work in progress but here are some pictures :)

2lnv3x2.png
    2csi138.png
  • trossk2
    trossk2 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Cerakoala wrote: »
    Hi :) I started at 469.5 in 2011 Currently I weigh 177. I am still a work in progress but here are some pictures :)

2lnv3x2.png
    2csi138.png

That is nothing short of absolutely amazing. You deserve a medal for that transformation.
  • Free2batx
    Free2batx Posts: 51 Member
    Options

2lnv3x2.png
    2csi138.png

You're amazing! So inspirational. How'd you start and what was your plan?
  • jacklifts
    jacklifts Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    man....you guys....holy smokes
  • Dreysander
    Dreysander Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Before: 235 lbs

i-DCnFF37.jpg

Beginning of 2015: 215 lbs

i-pTXvCmS-X2.jpg

After: 127 lbs

i-zPhXQSR-X2.jpg

i-HxgLsLN-X2.jpg

• Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    mlays005 wrote: »

2lnv3x2.png
    2csi138.png

You're amazing! So inspirational. How'd you start and what was your plan?

Thank you! My tactics have changed over time but when I started I didn't work out much it was all just food and counting calories. I have had many ups and downs. In the start I did low carb because I was diabetic but now I don't do to low carb but not super high carb. I also now focus on protein more than my other macros to help my lifting. In 2013 I even fell off the wagon when I got down to 225 and I went back up to 275 that is when I knew I needed to find something else and I found exercise and since then I have gotten down from that 275 to 177. Crossfit is my choice of exercise that I do almost everyday but I also run. I ran my first half marathon this year which I never imagined doing. The staple of all of this though has been logging my food and being honest with myself. When I stopped logging in 2013 I quickly put on 50 lbs.
  • mikebooker1
    mikebooker1 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm job folks! I'm trying to loose 100 lbs myself! I've got a long ways but it has to be done. Feel free to add me and lets do this together! :)
  • ohaston
    ohaston Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Awesome job everyone ... I'm totally impressed and motivated
  • el8tedinak
    el8tedinak Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    d2hs2ld6hcni.jpeg

Down 130 lbs since March!
    SW: 300
    CW: 169
    GW: 160 (so close)!

Awesome! You look amazing....so close! :)
  • score45609
    score45609 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    truly inspirational! what an amazing job!
  • TXMary2
    TXMary2 Posts: 25 Member
    Options

I am down 104 pounds.

2499bkit9p4p.jpeg
    eih64kimyp34.jpeg
    0r6v2wzv6z4p.jpeg
  • ShaneLynch1972
    ShaneLynch1972 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Started at 388 now at 245. 143 pounds lost since 6/11/15 and feeling great!! Lots of walking and eating right!!

pdebt6glupjn.jpg
  • americantails
    americantails Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You all are my inspiration!!
  • slikorify
    slikorify Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I really need to get around to taking a new current picture, but here's me at 323lb and 188lb. Hope this helps motivate some people a bit. When I started I had no idea what I was doing and seriously lacked motivation, but I've now lost over 10 stone (currently at around 182) so if I can do it then others definitely can too! Feel free to add me if you want any support or advice and think I can help!

d762ictqqbgc.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!