30 Day Challenge-Step 1

Options

Replies

• teamfit2day
    teamfit2day Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I would love to join please. :smile:

I sent you a group invite. I post daily within the group and post specific topics about nutrition, dealing with temptations, handling weekends, friends, family, etc.

Remember, this is an accountability group so everyone is expected to post their daily workout. I call it Step 1 because this is simply what it is, the first step 1 in improving and progressing. This is a judgement free challenge group so stumbling and slipping will not be frowned upon. I am here to help in any way that I can.
  • teamfit2day
    Options
    Sounds good, I'd like to get involved!

I sent you a group invite. I post daily within the group and post specific topics about nutrition, dealing with temptations, handling weekends, friends, family, etc.

Remember, this is an accountability group so everyone is expected to post their daily workout. I call it Step 1 because this is simply what it is, the first step 1 in improving and progressing. This is a judgement free challenge group so stumbling and slipping will not be frowned upon. I am here to help in any way that I can.
  • teamfit2day
    Options
    I want to join(:

• teamfit2day
    Options
    I'd love to join please!

• teamfit2day
    Options
    I'd like to join; sounds good

• teamfit2day
    Options
    I'd like to join!

• teamfit2day
    Options
    Count me in!

• teamfit2day
    Options
    I'm in :-)

• teamfit2day
    Options
    I'm in

• teamfit2day
    Options
    Sound good. Please count me in!

• teamfit2day
    Options
    I am in

• Tempersun
    Tempersun Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm IN!!
  • teamfit2day
    Options
    am in, can i have a request please.

Also, i do about 4 different things for my workouts (kettlebell, fitness blender cardio workout, cross trainer and aqua airobics) do i have to limit what im doing or am i ok mixing an matching?

• EaT1960
    EaT1960 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm in, will be off the grid July 8- 12, will track days and post when we return if that is acceptable? Thank you
  • teamfit2day
    Options
    I'm in, will be off the grid July 8- 12, will track days and post when we return if that is acceptable? Thank you

Not a problem. This is great accountability already. Looking forward to having you in the group.

• get10fit2013
    get10fit2013 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. Thanks for taking the time to organize this! :)
  • HeadedToHealthy
    HeadedToHealthy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am in...I am going to start tomorrow July 1st! I need some accountability in my life again. I have fallen off the bandwagon and need to get back to it!
  • teamfit2day
    Options
    I would love to join. Thanks for taking the time to organize this! :)

You are more than welcome. I just sent you a group invite. You can learn more about the group and the details within the group page. See you there!
  • teamfit2day
    Options
    I am in...I am going to start tomorrow July 1st! I need some accountability in my life again. I have fallen off the bandwagon and need to get back to it!

If its accountability you want, this group is the place for you. I just sent you a group invite. You can learn more about the challenge within the group page. See you there!
  • stndupnchr
    stndupnchr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join, too! :)