My tiny piece of success to end the week, warning: pic!

Options
ARGriffy
ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
Soo i've had a pants week, felt like i'm getting no where, worked about 70 hours on my feet so ended up grabbing the odd fries or a chicken strip as I went past as I had no breaks, generally just not been in a good space! So earlier I worked out and thought i'd do a comparison pic as the last one I did was last year, when I was last time at my goal weight (only one pound less than I am now, that was my original goal it's a bit lower now) and I can now see the results of the hard work i've put in to defining my body in the last year! I can see a really healthy, strong change and it's perked me right up! Blue bikini is last year, coloured is now. Not wanting to compliment fish, that's not the idea of this post. I just feel so relieved and re-motivated I wanted to share :) Thanks for listening! (p.s if you have anything negative please keep to yourself i've worked really hard!!!!)
dyljsnd14rz9.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!