Meal Replacement Shake

Options
I am looking for a good meal replacement shake with these qualities:
-Low sodium
-decent amount of protein (between 15-30g)
-good price (not outrageous priced like Shakeology - yikes!)
-low carb
-low fat
-works to fill me up for breakfast so I'm not snacking!

Thanks for your help in advance :)

(please no drama or fighting!)

Replies

• Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Just have a bowl of low fat greek yoghurt.
  • MrsSki38
    MrsSki38 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure it'd be so great for meal replacement but it would be a great alternative for a snack replacement. I really like Syntrax Nectar. My close friend had gastric bypass and drank this to help meet her protein needs. You can order in from Amazon in 2lb tubs for about $30. I love the fuzzy navel and strawberry kiwi. It has the consistency of juice once you mix it with room temp water. I pour it over ice and it's like OJ (the fuzzy navel one). I was using 1.5 scoops of powder per 10oz water for awhile and then started to get nauseous so I cut back to just 1 scoop. I would have my hot tea while getting ready for work and then make this once I got to the office...around 9-9:30am or so. It would hold me over until lunch if I was stuck to my desk. If your mornings are active, this probably isn't the best choice.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Just have a bowl of low fat greek yoghurt.

This.

I eat Dannon Light & Fit Greek. 80 calories per cup, 12g of protein. You could have 2 for 160 cals and 12g of protein. They're pretty cheap and you can probably find coupons online or in a sales flyer.