Allow me to reintroduce myself....

Options
LaDiiHeArT
LaDiiHeArT Posts: 118 Member
edited November 2015 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Hov, H to the O, V.... lol j.p for those who don't know, that's a Jay Z song. But, my name is Amanda, and this is a reintroduction. I've been a member of MFP for sometime now and I've been up and down with my weight/dedication. I'm hoping to reset and start back up on trying to lose weight.

I'm turning 24 on the 4th and I'm like, this is really the year I just quit the bullshet already. I was hoping I could make some new friends on here to help me with my journey. I'm currently 5'7 weighing between 215-230 haven't weighed myself as of late, but will have a for sure number by the morning when I weigh myself. I'm looking to go down to 150, with my goal weight of 135.

Please let me know how your journey has been going, what type of meal plans work, workout ideas, and if you want, shoot me a request. I'm from New York, so if anyone is in town maybe we could one day meet and hit a yoga class, soul cycle sometime lol or happy hour! Looking forward to meeting new people and working hard towards a healthier life!

:)

Replies