Healthy Body Calculator

Options
This is a neat link:

http://www.dietitian.com/calcbody.php

Not sure how to make it an actual clicky link.

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I like to retake this every now and then. Looked up how much I'd have to lose to get to 15%, 130. 10 lbs less than my goal weight. I may aim for 17%. My first goal is just to get to 19%.
  • SammyLynn010
    SammyLynn010 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Interesting. I like this! Thanks for posting!
  • KiriKiriKiri
    KiriKiriKiri Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Interesting!!! ...I did find it a little "concerning" that it said my healthy weight range was between 104 and 140 lbs. I am def way below the 140 and looking to loose just a couple more lbs. I could not imagine how gaunt I would look at 104. GEEZE! I have never seen anything that low on any other site, and I am currently looking at other guidelines and not finding anything else to back that up... seems awfully low.
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Interesting!!! ...I did find it a little "concerning" that it said my healthy weight range was between 104 and 140 lbs. I am def way below the 140 and looking to loose just a couple more lbs. I could not imagine how gaunt I would look at 104. GEEZE! I have never seen anything that low on any other site, and I am currently looking at other guidelines and not finding anything else to back that up... seems awfully low.

I know what you mean. I was able to get down to 120 my senior year of high school (down from 175) and people told me quite often I was TOO thin then. That was 7 years ago and I am at 136 now. This site said healthy weight range for me would be 105-245. I cant imagine how disgustingly thin I would be at 105.
  • andyxbear
    andyxbear Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Bumpity bump bump!! THANKS!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    bump
  • trekkiebeth
    trekkiebeth Posts: 172
    Options
    These calculators are confusing to me. I weigh about 141 right now. My goal is 125, but my boyfriend and several friends say that I look great at my current weight and I don't have to lose anything if I don't want to. I don't feel fat right now; I just feel like I'm not thin enough to wear a bikini. That site says that my healthy body weight range is 108 to 145 pounds. That means I'm just 4 pounds away from being "overfat."

Look at my photos and tell me if my friends are mistaken and if I'm in denial. Am I nearly "overfat"?
  • KiriKiriKiri
    KiriKiriKiri Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    These calculators are confusing to me. I weigh about 141 right now. My goal is 125, but my boyfriend and several friends say that I look great at my current weight and I don't have to lose anything if I don't want to. I don't feel fat right now; I just feel like I'm not thin enough to wear a bikini. That site says that my healthy body weight range is 108 to 145 pounds. That means I'm just 4 pounds away from being "overfat."

Look at my photos and tell me if my friends are mistaken and if I'm in denial. Am I nearly "overfat"?

You look phenomenal!!!!!!