Help plz people skinny person

Options
Hi guys I'm trying to gain weight I be good for 2 weeks then all of a sudden I just get bored and then goes pear shaped...
My diet at the moment but poo at recording it
Breakie.. eggs bagel soft cheese and oj
Snack. Nuts banana 1ltr whole milk
Lunch.. 120g pasta chicken and some type of sauce.
Snack nuts banana 1ltr whole milk
Dinner what ever Mrs cooks (go to gym about hour after)
Post workout oats banana 1ltr whole milk
Bed... bagel tin beans and eggs.
Breakfast is getting harder to eat and eggs are starting to make my gag in the mornings. I work in the building trade so it's hard to get food in sometimes anyone got any tips as im finding it hard now

Replies

• Oflamez
    Oflamez Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I don't like many eggs too perhaps you can get roasted chicken halves near your work place

gain weight = more food
  • Movemoreguy22
    Movemoreguy22 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Work in the middle of nowhere so unless I go to a supermarket and cook up a bird night before but then half a chicken be dry as hell haha
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    That could benefit from some variety!!!
    Cook a cheese hamburger for breakfast. Or cook the meat the night before and heat up in the am.
    A whole chicken is a little harder to cook than other things because of what you pointed out.
    Buy a bunch of chicken thighs. They cook easily and they reheat easily. And they are dark meat so they do not get that same kind of dryness.
    Instead of eggs on the bagel, put ham and cheese.
    To gain weight you need more foods with fats and oils like nuts, peanut butter, Nutella, doughnuts, hummus, avocados,
    Also carbs like spaghetti, hoagies, pizza, pretzels, rice, dried apricots and other fruit.

To the oats add coconut oil or butter, sliced almonds, cooked sausage.
    Instead of chicken for lunch, consider pork chops.
  • Movemoreguy22
    Options
    Yeah thinking about whacking lunch in microwave pork mash bla bla bla only problem I get 30mins of lunch (12.30) and if I'm cooking something and a customer comes in the yard, I've got to serve them, food goes cold and it might be 3pm time I get back to it and guess what time for my snack so the industry I'm in is a pain in the *kitten* sometimes haha..
  • memo1974
    memo1974 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I used to buy a rotisserie chicken and break it into portions, mixing dark and white meat. Rotisserie chicken is great next day because is still moist and tender, even cold.
    Also, a meal replacement may be the solution for you, I used Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass (do not get vanilla!) it is great, simple grab a plastic shaker bottle, mix with water, ice if you have any, then sip it in between meals. Do not drink it all in one sit, it is heavy and it will make you sleepy at work. Cheers.
  • Movemoreguy22
    Options
    I looked at that didn't fancy the price haha I looked into whole milk and powderd milk and mix together added loads of kcals but sugar level is stupid..