In your 20's and looking to lose weight? Add each other here!

Options
2»

Replies

• bammcg1994
    bammcg1994 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 21 years old. I am looking to lose some weight and feel healthier overall. It's been a struggle to eat healthier and live a better lifestyle since I am a busy senior college student. I think support from others is extremely helpful for me so please add me :)
  • somegirlsdo
    somegirlsdo Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm Lindsey from Vancouver and I'm 28! I'd love to have more 20s friends, so feel free to add me!
  • enoneil
    enoneil Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and from Oregon. I started a meal plan and going to the gym several months ago and started making a ton of excuses to stop all together but I'm ready to lose weight and finally be healthy! Would love to help motivate as well as have a support network :) I'm looking to lose probably 60-70 lbs!
  • rdejou
    rdejou Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 26 and have about 60lbs to lose. Feel free to add me for motivational purposes :)
  • dycamacho
    dycamacho Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and working on eating healthy and working out. Motivational friends are welcomed to add me
  • johnpacuta
    johnpacuta Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and losing weight like it's my job....Time to be thin, healthy and fit! :)
  • icandoit_89
    icandoit_89 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    count me in! I'm 26, and looking to lose 10 kgs.
  • KristinaAkurela
    KristinaAkurela Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm 29! Still in my 20's, not for long though :D LOL! But you're welcome to add me, while i'm still 29! :D:D I'm looking to lose 20 more Kilos, let's support each other!
  • twentytwelve12
    twentytwelve12 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 from Australia :)
  • louisephillips90
    Options
    I'm 25 from uk add me if you want :)
  • tdiamond88
    tdiamond88 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    27 and working hard to lose the weight for good!
  • MollyNK88
    MollyNK88 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 26 and am in need of motivational female friends. Feel free to add me! :)
  • 121tot
    121tot Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm Tatiana and I just turned 26 on Monday! I live in NYC and have been tracking/IIFYM for maybe 2 weeks now and I'd love to meet some fellow like minded folks!
  • UltimateMedu
    UltimateMedu Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm 22 from Canada trying to lose 15-20lbs. I used myfitnesspal 2 years ago and lost a significant amount of weight but gained it all back. I'm back here to get on track again and for motivation! Feel free to add me!
  • Nyleptha
    Nyleptha Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 from Washington state and need to lose about 50 lbs. Just starting my fitness journey so I'd welcome motivation/accountability partners. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • sandyisamazing
    sandyisamazing Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello y'all,
    I am 24 years old and this past year was a horrible year, started off with having to get my gallbladder removed in mid January and then my grandmother passed away while I was still in the hospital recovering. Sometime in June I hurt my back in some way (it's still hurt) that sent me into a downward spiral of horrible eating, never doing anything active (because it hurts to walk longer than 5 minutes) and just making excuses and being basically depressed. Because of that I feel like crap all the time, I have headaches and bone aches and feel like I'm 50 instead of 24!!!! I decided 3 days ago that enough was enough of feeling down about my situation and at least taking control of what I can do, so here I go...

Sorry I know this was long haha but basically feel free to add me and I will add y'all back! The inspiration is always needed!
  • fitbrit95
    fitbrit95 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in
    xoxsahara wrote: »
    Hey all, I'm a 24 year old from Canada looking to lose more weight and feel great. Right now I'm doing well with food, alright with fitness, but as we all know sometimes that motivation wavers so it would be nice to have a network of people my age added on MFP and I'm sure others feel the same. If you're open to all of that, feel free to add me and reply here so that others can add you too. Let's keep inspiring each other

• ladylensherr
    ladylensherr Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 from Oregon and looking to lose 50-60 pounds to start. Motivation would be awesome, just joined as well. Please add me and we can help each other!