Diaries for picky eaters

Options
Are there any picky eaters on here that have their diary open? I'm really picky and I'd like to see diaries of other picky eaters and maybe get some ideas on some healthy stuff I might like.

Replies

• TakingBackForever
    TakingBackForever Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, feel free to look. I don't think any food is bad or good. I eat what I love and I'm still losing!
  • terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I think that you'll like flexible dieting. I'm a big believer in that there are no specific foods that are good and bad. Hit specific calorie and macros goals. Get in enough fiber. Eat your fruits and veggies. Do that with eating the foods you like. You'll do great, especially if you couple that with a good exercise regime. My diary is open, so check it out :smile:
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    How can you get help from reading another picky eater's diary? They may hate things you love and vice versa.

How about picking one new food to try each week? Over time your palate will expand.
  • beemerphile1
    beemerphile1 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Are there any picky eaters on here that have their diary open? I'm really picky and I'd like to see diaries of other picky eaters and maybe get some ideas on some healthy stuff I might like.

I don't see the point but my diary is open. I notice yours is not, how come?
  • dalielahdawn
    dalielahdawn Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    People will be picky about different hints though
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Mine's open, but like everyone else is saying, I don't know how that would help you, since people have different likes/dislikes/neuroses (I don't actually consider myself a "picky eater" but I'm also vegan, don't like avocado or spicy foods, and almost never eat sandwiches so you can make up your own mind about that). Just try different foods to find out what you like. There's also nothing wrong with having a repetitive food diary if you don't get bored.
  • Optimistical1
    Optimistical1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Define picky please. My diary is open to friends. I fast until 2pm daily. Since I don't pick breakfast or lunch, am I considered picky? I try to keep my diet 85% percent clean, does that make me picky as well?
  • dhimaan
    dhimaan Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I am not picky. Don't look through my diary.